Is it actual, or is it Karol Rybakowski’s amazingly cool portrait tattoos?
Say hey to Polish tattoo genius Karol Rybakowski.
He works out of a store in Rybnik, Poland, referred to as Ink-Ognito, and he makes essentially the most unimaginable, life-like portraits you've ever seen.
Karol studied portray on the Academy of High-quality Arts in Warsaw, and you’ll positively see the painterly model all through his work.
If, for some motive, you needed a tattoo of Charles Barkley in his prime, THIS can be the man to go to.
Any tattooer will let you know lifelike portraits are THE HARDEST sorts of tattoos to do, which makes this man's items all of the extra exceptional.
Or possibly you want Dr. Evil in your leg?
Try simply how SPOT ON this Iron Man tat is:
The identical goes for this Charlie Chaplin tattoo:
That is his Jimmy Web page…
…and the reference picture.
He additionally does animal portraits.
And very lifelike still-lifes.
Positive, you want a crumpled Crimson Bull in your leg.
BRB, headed to Poland for a tat.
• 61 Impossibly Tiny and Tasteful Tattoos
• 74 Matching Tattoo Ideas To Share With Someone You Love
• 33 Perfect Places For A Tattoo
• 56 Impossibly Pretty And Understated Tattoos Every Girl Will Fall In Love With
• 34 Kinds Of Tattoos That Look Insanely Hot On Guys
• 50 Incredible Tattoos Inspired By Books