CashMagnet – All My Earnings Were Reset.


So, I used to be making an attempt to change over one among my four telephones to a special telephone and the app informed me I needed to take away it from my account as a result of it was already on it (I feel that is what it meant) – which makes some sense as a result of I did the identical factor earlier than. I logged out of that telephone after which logged again in with one other telephone. However now all of my earnings have been reset to [zero](https://imgur.com/a/bx83q3L). I’ve already despatched a report via the assist web page. Has anybody else encountered this?

EDIT: I checked the positioning once more this morning – my earnings are again and I used to be in a position to change units (I really observed that I used to be placing the flawed e mail in, which implies that even after you uninstall the app, it’s nonetheless counted as a part of an account. CashMagnet should be logging IMEI numbers or machine IDS to maintain observe of the four machine restrict.)

EDIT: I simply checked the web site – they’re logging IMIE numbers this may be seen within the statistics web page simply invade anybody is questioning. That is additionally the place you take away units from an account. One thing else I found – you may see how units are performing individually on that web page too – that is useful. The unlocked MotoG 1st gen (rooted) appears to be an excellent performer in accordance with the stats of anybody is in search of a telephone so as to add to their money magnet setup. It out performs a non-rooted Nexus 6P – goes to indicate you that rooted telephones are performing higher.



View Reddit by T0X1K01View Source

5 Comments

  1. I thought I suffered from that same issue once, but I was actually suffering from a very different issue, one with much less severe consequences. I’ll explain what happened just for the off-chance that you are suffering from the same issue.

    Their server just doesn’t handle E-mail addresses with multiple domains. Mine ends in .net.nz and the app cannot register the .nz part. So, when logged in via the web, my actual E-mail (ending in .net.nz) registers zero earnings, whereas the completely unusable E-mail (ending in just .net) records those earnings well enough.

    TLDR: If your registered E-mail has a double domain, try logging in with the second domain removed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *