Spoilers for the ultimate episode in 13 Causes Why season two under!
The primary season of 13 Reasons Why is a gut-wrenching journey by means of highschool scholar Hannah Baker’s list of reasons she decided to take her own life. She explains the which means and folks behind every purpose over the course of 13 cassette tapes, which finally make their means into the arms of her classmate and crush, Clay Jensen. By the season one finale, we’re effectively conscious of Hannah’s tragic motivations, however that does not essentially make her closing act any simpler to swallow. However what if we informed you she additionally had an inventory of the explanation why not?
Season two of Netflix’s teen drama is simply as emotionally brutal as the primary, digging into the court docket case between Hannah’s dad and mom and the varsity district. As numerous witnesses testify – Clay, Tyler, Courtney, Mr. Porter, Tony, Zach, Bryce, and many others. – model new-flashbacks reveal there’s way more to Hannah’s story than we initially thought. We uncover she had a secret romance with Zach, was one of many few individuals who tried to befriend Tyler, and even frolicked with Bryce a number of instances when she first began going to high school at Liberty. The ultimate episode of the season additionally reveals that Hannah had a secret listing of causes she should not kill herself.
Her mom, Olivia, offers the listing to Clay following Hannah’s memorial service, tearfully noting that there are 11 causes (“simply two quick”). It is a lovely, heartbreaking second, particularly while you learn what Hannah wrote. From a future relationship with Clay to her need to maneuver to New York Metropolis, listed below are all the explanations Hannah virtually did not do what she did.
- Mother and Dad: They are going to blame themselves, and it isn’t their fault.
- New York: I may get there sometime. If not school, then after school. And perhaps I may begin over there.
- Clay: He can even suppose it is his fault, and it is not. He’ll suppose he may have saved me. However we won’t save individuals, not that means at the very least – it is extra difficult than that.
- Writing: I’d, may write one thing nice in the future. Get it revealed. Even be a author. Appears unlikely – however potential.
- Dad: Loves me with out query. At all times needs what’s finest for me. Though I am mad at him, it will be unfair to him to depart.
- Mother: I do not know if she may dwell by means of it. She is at all times so on edge already. However perhaps that is already my fault. I do know she loves me – I want she knew that I knew.
- Mother and Dad: Labored so onerous to offer me a greater life. Can be letting them down.
- Helmet: Is a genuinely good man. And I genuinely like him. And perhaps we’re imagined to be collectively. Do not know. However perhaps. If I am going, we’ll by no means discover out.
- Perhaps: Sometime I may make a distinction in another person’s life.
- Perhaps: I am going to have a child of my very own in the future, and perhaps she might be that another person.
- Perhaps: It is not as unhealthy as I feel it’s. Perhaps it is going to get higher.